These Low Carb Skillet Taco Bowls are ready in 15 minutes, using one pan and a few simple ingredients! These bowls make a great make-ahead meal to take with you for lunch or have for dinner throughout the week, and they are also a delicious way to serve veggies to your family! Top them with your favorite taco add-ins, and you may love them so much that you never go back to the traditional taco night ever again!
- 1 lbLean ground turkey or beef
- 1 tspSalt, cumin, garlic powder, chili powder, onion powder, and paprika 
- 1Medium bell pepper, diced
- 1Medium zucchini, diced
- 12 oz pkgCauliflower rice, cooked to package directions
- 1 cupSalsa
- 1/2 cupGreek yogurt
- 1Medium avocado, sliced
- 1 cupShredded cheese
- 1 (8 oz) canSliced black olives
-  or 2 tbs of taco seasoning
- Spray a large sauté pan with cooking spray and warm over medium heat. Sauté all of the diced veggies in 1/2 cup water until tender, stirring them occasionally as they cook. Once vegetables are cooked to your liking, remove them from pan, setting them aside. Re-spray the pan with cooking spray. Add ground meat to the pan, breaking it up as it cooks. Add taco seasoning to the meat in the last few minutes while the meat is cooking.
- When the ground meat is no longer pink, add the vegetables back to the pan along with the cauliflower rice and salsa. Stir until combined. Serve with optional toppings or toppings of choice if desired.