If you love the idea of oatmeal for breakfast, but simply don’t have the time, this is the perfect breakfast for you! These baked oatmeal singles are perfectly portioned, and they are great cold, warm, or on the go! They make a wonderful pre or post workout snack as well!
- 2 cupsOld fashioned oats
- 1/2 cupVanilla or plain protein powder 
- 1 1/2 tspBaking powder
- 1 tspSalt
- 1/2 cupBaking stevia (or 1 cup sweetener) (or to taste)
- 1/4 cupLow sugar syrup (or honey)
- 1Large egg
- 1Large egg white
- 1/2 cupUnsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cupPlain low fat Greek yogurt (or mashed banana)
- 1/4 cupChocolate chips
- 1/2 tspCinnamon
 I like Designer Whey protein powder, but you could also use additional oat flour, or almond flour instead of protein powder.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray, (or line with foil liners sprayed with cooking spray, or parchment liners).
- Combine everything in a large bowl, stirring until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips if desired, (or add chocolate chips on top if desired).
- Divide the oatmeal mixture evenly between the prepared muffin cups. Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until oatmeal is lightly browned and a toothpick comes out clean. Store in the fridge until ready to serve. Enjoy warm, cold, or on the go!