Make Ahead Freezer Smoothie Packs are the perfect breakfast option for a busy morning! Simply put them together, blend them up with almond milk or milk of choice, and you have a delicious and nutritious perfectly balanced breakfast!
- 2 cupsPlain Greek yogurt
- 2-4 tbsStevia or sweetener of choice (to taste)
- 2 largeBananas, sliced into disks 
- 4 cupsFrozen strawberries 
- 4 cups Unsweetened almond milk (or low fat milk of choice)
 You could swap out banana with another fruit such as sliced peaches, mango, pineapple, or additional berries.
 Or berries of choice. I recommend frozen berries because they will not stick together when frozen unlike fresh berries. If you want to use fresh berries, spread them out individually on a baking sheet pan and freeze for a few hours before adding to the smoothie packs
- Mix yogurt and sweetener in a small bowl and spread evenly into an cube ice cube tray. Freeze yogurt for at least 4 hours, or more.
- After the yogurt has frozen, begin making your smoothie packs. Start by placing half of each banana and 1 cup of berries into a ziplock bag, along with four of the frozen yogurt cubes. Seal each bag and place into freezer until ready to use.
- To make a smoothie, add 1 cup milk to a blender, followed by the ingredients for one of the smoothie packs. Blend until smooth. Enjoy!