You would never know there was a ‘secret’ ingredient in the filling of these deviled eggs that make them super skinny, yet flavorful! I can guarantee that this is the best deviled egg that you will ever make- and no will even know they are a lightened up version! Enjoy!
- 6 Eggs
- 3 Yolks (from the hardboiled eggs)
- 3 tbs Plain low fat Greek yogurt 
- 6 tbs Hummus 
- 1 1/2 tsp Mustard (yellow or dijon)
- Pinch Salt + Pepper (or to taste)
- 1/8 tsp Onion powder (optional)
- Optional Toppings: Chives, cooked and crumbled bacon, paprika
-  All natural light mayo would also work.
-  I like Sabra classic or Oasis classic hummus. Any brand will work, but try to pick one that is less than 75 calories per 2 tbs serving.
- Hard Boil Eggs:
Oven: Preheat oven to 325 degrees and place eggs in a muffin tin. Bake for 30 minutes. Using tongs, remove baked eggs from muffin tin and place in ice bath, (or run under really cold water for at least 2-3 minutes, or until completely cool). Dry off eggs. Hit egg on side of a bowl, or counter top to crack the shell. Remove peel.Stovetop: Set eggs in a single layer in a medium-large pot. Water should cover eggs by one to two inches. Bring the water to a full boil, and cover the pot. Turn off the stove, remove the pot from the burner, and let it stand, covered, for 12 minutes (set a timer). Using tongs, remove baked eggs from muffin tin and place in ice bath, (or run under really cold water for at least 2-3 minutes, or until completely cool). Dry off eggs. Hit egg on side of a bowl, or counter top to crack the shell. Remove peel.
- Make the Deviled Egg Filling: Cut eggs in half, and remove yolks. Save three of the yolks. *(You could save the rest for egg salad sandwiches!) *Place the three yolks into a small bowl. Mash the yolks, breaking them up with a fork until they are smooth. Add the rest of the ingredients for the filling to the bowl, and mix until mixture is completely smooth and creamy.
- Assemble the Deviled Eggs: Place filling into a piping bag, or a ziplock bag, with the tip cut off. Pipe filling into the center of each egg white, distributing filling evenly among the egg whites. Top with optional toppings if desired. Enjoy right away, or keep refrigerated until ready to serve.