These Vanilla Latte Energy Bites are the perfectly balanced treat or snack for coffee and cookie lovers alike! They are high in protein, and are the perfect energy packed snack to take with you on the go!
- 2 cupsOld fashioned oats
- 1/4 cupOat flour
- 1/4 cupAlmond flour 
- 1 tbsFinely ground instant coffee 
- 1/4 cupBaking stevia 
- 1/4 tspSalt
- 1/2 cupPeanut butter 
- 1/4 cupLow sugar maple syrup
- 2 tspVanilla extract
- 2-3 tbsWater
or additional oats
 I used 2 Starbucks Via instant packets
 or 1/2 cup sweetener that measures like sugar
 or nut butter of choice
- The estimated total time to make this recipe is 5-10 Minutes.
- Place dry ingredients in a medium bowl, and stir until well combined. Add peanut butter, syrup, and vanilla extract, followed by 2 tbs of water. Stir to combine, and add 1 additional tbs of water if batter is too dry to come together and form into balls. Shape into 12 (1-inch diameter) balls.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator or freezer, in covered container.